Build-A-Pool Offers the Exclusive PoolFax™ Certified Inspection
Get a detailed pool assessment and 12-point inspection for $200.
Did you know most basic home inspections do NOT include the pool?
7.2 million homes with pools. Approximately 60,000 new pools built every year. Some were constructed as if it were the pool builder’s own pool. The majority were simply another contract to be built. So which one are you buying?
Inspected homes may qualify for a comprehensive PoolFax™ Pool Warranty
- If you are BUYING a home with a pool, know what you’re buying through a PoolFax™ Certified Inspection.
- If you are SELLING a home with a pool, protect your sales price with a PoolFax™ Certified Inspection.
- If you are a REALTOR, require a PoolFax™ Certified Inspection to protect your reputation and make your clients happier.
Build A Pool is a PoolFax™ Certified Inspector
Your PoolFax™ Certified Inspection includes an onsite inspection and a written report delivered within 48 hours, covering 22 important points, including:
- Pool stats: age, manufacturer, pool size, pool depth, materials used in construction (such as poured cement, fiberglass, or vinyl)
- Check that filters, pumps and heaters are in good working order
- Inspection of plumbing and electrical equipment
- Check for proper safety features, including federally approved anti-entrapment drain covers and pool safety cover
- Inspection of decking and hardscape surfaces
- A list of immediate repairs required with costs
- A projection of likely repairs or expensive maintenance required within 3 years
- Pictures of any damage or questionable areas
- Information and application for the PoolFax™ Extended Pool Warranty, if the pool qualifies