Process & Services
Build-A-Pool is a complete design, price & project management system for homeowners interested in building a swimming pool or outdoor living project. For our real estate & construction professional network, Build-A-Pool offers a complete pool & outdoor living construction system to assist in supporting real estate sales, in-house design, and client support after the sale.
Build-A-Pool is the ideal resource for homeowners that are interested in designing, pricing, building, and maintaining their dream outdoor living project.
- Step1, choose from our basic “Stock Plans” so we can model your custom pool project
- Step 2, for project cost model and personalize your pool, complete our simple “Wish List” form
- When ready to visualize your project, simply subscribe to our “Virtual Design” service (Includes up to 20 design hours, construction plans & 3D virtual video)
- Step 3, when ready to visualize your project, simply subscribe to our “Virtual Design” service (Includes up to 20 design hours, construction plans & 3D virtual video)
- Step 4, when you are ready begin building your project and have a “Pool Partner” for life, we will set up your project management dashboard
Real Estate Professionals
Build-A-Pool offers a dedicated support program for Realtors that are committed to providing a higher degree of satisfaction for their listing clients, and a greater level of confidence for their homebuyers.
- Virtual designs for listings that needed a pool or outdoor living setting to be competitive
- Inspect & scope existing outdoor living settings with possible swimming pool, decking, drainage, and landscape needs in order to compete on the market
- Homebuyer support program for clients that expressed interest in a swimming pool or outdoor living addition to their new home
- Certification and continuing education programs for Realtors interested in participating in our “Client Services” support program (** Earn points towards our annual CE trips**)
Build-A-Pool is the primary resource for homebuilders and residential developers interested in having an in-house pool and outdoor living design, construction management, and client support program.